SimpleNexus Names Schreiner Gates As Its New President
September 10, 2020
SimpleNexus appointed board member Cathleen Schreiner Gates as its president. Schreiner Gates spent the last 35 years playing a prominent role in helping early-stage and global software organizations drive growth, according to a press release.
She was appointed to SimpleNexus' board in April 2020 and previously served as executive vice president of sales and marketing at cloud-based mortgage technology provider Ellie Mae from 2015-2019 where she spent six consecutive years on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and negotiated a $3.7-billion purchase by private-equity firm Thoma Bravo. Ellie Mae recently sold again for $11 billion.
Schreiner Gates is CEO of independent consulting firm Trifecta, which she founded in 2009.
"She will play an important role helping us deliver increased value to our customers and expanding SimpleNexus’ market footprint," said SimpleNexus founder and CEO, Matt Hansen.
"Helping emerging companies grow into their full potential has been a career-long passion of mine," said Schreiner Gates.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Mount Vernon,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - North Richland Hills,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Underwriter (Government Loan Adminstrator) - Centris Federal Credit Union - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Vernal,