Ben Teerlink Joins Andrew Berman On The Next Mortgage Leadership Outlook
MobilityRE founder and CEO Ben Teerlink will appear on this week's Mortgage Leadership Outlook on Wednesday, Oct. 7. He will join series' host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional magazine, as they discuss the overwhelming originator volume in 2020, how many mortgage loan originators hit 250 loans, whether or not any will hit 1,000 loans and more.
Join in on the conversation with Teerlink and Berman. Log on to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section. Teerlink and Berman will answer questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, Oct. 7.
Teerlink's company MobilityRE aggregates public data to help mortgage companies find the top producing real estate agents mortgage loan originators. Prior to founding MobilityRE 12 years ago, Teerlink worked in the sales sector for Prudential Utah Real Estate.
Click here to check out last week's MLO with Flagstar's John Gibson. Previous guests include Robert Broeksmit, Josh Friend, Joe Dahleen, Tim Nguyen, Kristy Fercho, Tony Thompson, Mat Ishbia, David Luna, Barry Habib, Rob Chrisman and more.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Training Manager, Operations - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,