eOriginal Releases Remote Online Notarization HUB
Digital lending technology provider eOriginal released ClosingCenter 2.3, which includes a remote online notarization hub that the company says will increase the flexibility for delivering remote and contactless mortgage closings for lenders.
The RON hub builds upon ClosingCenter 2.2's release of remote pre-close capabilities. ClosingCenter 2.3 allows borrowers to connect with a notary signing agent in a secure digital closing room, according to a press release.
"We have designed our RON strategy to be simple and open so that our partners have the flexibility to choose from an ecosystem of trusted partners to get their deals done," said Simon Moir, chief product officer, eOriginal.
The RON hub also uses technology from Notarize and Nexsys Clear Sign to give lenders the ability to activate the best-suitable RON solution for particular mortgage closings.
"In 2020, RON became an essential service to ensure closings continued uninterrupted, and now more than ever, lenders need RON tools that empower and optimize their workflow," said Pat Kinsel, CEO at Notarize.
"Lenders may feel overwhelmed when they look at the complex landscape of digital closings. We get that," said Mike Lyon, executive vice president of Nexsys Technologies.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA