Stearns' Denise Tragale To Appear On Mortgage Leadership Outlook
Denise Tragale, vice president of wholesale business development for Stearns Lending, will appear on this week's episode of the Mortgage Leadership Outlook on Wednesday, Dec. 16. She will join series' host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional Magazine as take a look into her wholesale focused career which has attracted some of the most talented account executives to work on her team, at some of the biggest brands in the mortgage business and more.
Tragale has more than 20 years of experience in the mortgage industry. She has shown a proven ability to capitalize on market opportunities to drive revenue and growth and has broad in-depth experience in sales and production management, operations and administration, team building, strategic planning and employee development. Prior to joining Stearns in October 2020, Tragale worked as the divisional vice president of Arc Home LLC.
Join in on the conversation with Tragale and Berman. Log on to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section. Tragale and Berman will answer questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, Dec. 16.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Consumer Compliance Specialist - Financial Services - Troutman Pepper - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC