Kind Lending's Delfino Aguilar To Appear On The Next Mortgage Leadership Outlook
On Wednesday, Feb. 17, the Mortgage Leadership Outlook will feature Delfino Aguilar, senior vice president, wholesale production at Kind Lending and host of the Del Talks podcast. Aguilar will join series' host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional Magazine, as they explore the wholesale lending business, what Aguilar likes most about the business, why he started his podcast and what it's like working for the mortgage industry legend Glenn Stearns.
Before leading sales teams for a nationally ranked, top wholesale lender, Delfino Aguilar, was a top sales producer and president’s club member. He forges strong relationships not only with account executives but with the mortgage community and clients. He has more than 19 years of experience in the mortgage industry, as well as strong and extensive knowledge in agency and government guidelines.
Join in on the conversation with Aguilar and Berman. Log on to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section. Aguilar and Berman will answer questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, Feb. 17.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of TFCU Holdings - El Paso Area Teachers Federal Credit Union (TFCU) - El Paso, TX
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Streetsboro, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II . Winter Park FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Winter Park, FL
- Personal Banker Associate II - Williamson Square (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN