PCMA Founder And CEO John Lynch To Appear On The Mortgage Leadership Outlook
On Wednesday, Feb. 24, the Mortgage Leadership Outlook will feature John Lynch, founder and CEO of PCMA Private Client Lending. Lynch will join series' host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional Magazine, as they explore how to work with high net worth clients, creating a business big retailers can't touch, why Lynch's employees only work 9-5, a capital markets overview of the jumbo market and more.
After 25 years in professional finance, Lynch uncovered a trillion-dollar credit blind spot due to unintended consequences born from the well-intended Dodd-Frank Legislation. When Lynch first conceived of PCMA as a prestige financial services brand, he said that we must not only right the wrongs of overregulation, but we must build a firm that rebuilds trust in the system and celebrate our clients with an elevated level of services that match their accomplishments, according to PCMA.
Join in on the conversation with Lynch and Berman. Log on to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section. Lynch and Berman will answer questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, Feb. 17.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Streetsboro, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II . Winter Park FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Winter Park, FL
- Personal Banker Associate II - Williamson Square (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Fifth Third Bank - New Albany, OH