Dave Savage To Appear On The Mortgage Leadership Outlook
The Mortgage Leadership Outlook returns on Wednesday, April 7, featuring Dave Savage, CEO of Mortgage Coach. Savage will join series' host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional Magazine, as they explore how he got his start, the outlook for 2021 and beyond, how to beat big FinTech with independent FinTech tools, what borrowers need to feel confident about their decision to buy and more.
Savage is the founder of Mortgage Coach and mobile marketing company SmartReply. He is a mobile tech pioneer and speaker and is dedicated to helping loan officers turn the Digital Mortgage Revolution into a competitive advantage, according to Mortgage Coach. Savage speaks at company sales rallies and industry events such as MBA Tech, Digital Mortgage, Sales Mastery, and the Mastermind Summit.
"I began my journey over 30 years ago as a loan officer. It all started with making a simple calculator in excel to show clients how much the cost over time would change based on the different loan options," says Savage. "I called it a Total Cost Analysis and made my marketing slogan 'My advice makes a difference.'"
Join in on the conversation with Savage and Berman. Log on to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section. Savage and Berman will answer questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, April 7.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL