Simplifile Integrates With Ellie Mae’s Encompass
March 7, 2017
Simplifile has announced that its Collaboration and Post Closing services will be available through Ellie Mae’s Encompass all-in-one mortgage management solution, allowing Encompass users to collaborate with settlement agents via Simplifile, and work together seamlessly on documents and disclosure data from pre-closing to post closing.
Simplifile Collaboration enables lenders to work directly with their settlement agents to share, receive, and validate disclosure data, documents, and transaction details. Simplifile Post Closing provides lenders with real-time updates on the recording status of documents, then closes the loop on the entire mortgage transaction by delivering the final title policy and fee data electronically. Both services automatically record any loan changes, updates, or deficiencies to generate an audit-ready compliance trail.
Ellie Mae is a provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. Ellie Mae’s Encompass mortgage management solution provides one system of record that enables banks, credit unions, and mortgage lenders to originate and fund mortgages and improve compliance, loan quality, and efficiency.
“Simplifile is delighted to partner with Ellie Mae,” said Simplifile President Paul Clifford. “With this secure, seamless integration, Encompass users gain visibility into settlement agent processes and will experience faster, more efficient mortgage closings. We look forward to a long, successful relationship with Ellie Mae.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Universal Banker Woodland Park at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Woodland Park, CO
- Universal Banker (Parker Stroh) at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Parker, CO
- Retail Mortgage Loan Officer - Springfield Mobank - BOK Financial Corporation - Springfield, MO
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Fidelity Bank - Burleson, TX
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Orlando, FL
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Naples, FL