New Online Resource Offers Information on Property Transactions
March 13, 2017
The Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), a not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of Realtors, has launched an online consumer resource called “For Buyers and Sellers.”
Located at CRS.com, the new resource offers information on the home buying and selling process, along with tips on working with CRS agents during property transactions. The site includes a CRS Search tool that allows consumers to search directly for a Certified Residential Specialist by city, state or ZIP code.
“It makes sense that the premier education association for residential real-estate should collaborate with consumers to help them make the best decision about buying or selling a home which is one of the most important decisions a person makes,” said Leigh Brown, president of the Council of Residential Specialists.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Operations Manager Austin, TX - 8627 Research Blvd -Bilingual Spanish required - Bank of America - Austin, TX
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Vice President - Underwriting - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Pewaukee, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Transcend Credit Union - Louisville, KY
- AVP, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Associate Producer - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY