Docu Prep Launches New Site
March 31, 2017
Docu Prep has announced the launch of its new Web site, the first in a series of technology-related products and services to be rolled out to customers in the coming weeks.
“The Web site is a key component and the first step that we needed to be operational as we begin releasing system and service enhancements to our clients,” said Ed Wallace, national sales executive for Docu Prep.
The new Web site is a responsive site, so mobile users will be able to better access information and functionality when and where they need to. Besides its new design and mobile capability, the new website features document generation samples.
“We felt that prospective clients needed to have the ability to test drive pieces of our document technologies, so we included a way for them to enter a few pieces of data and see the results,” said Kortney Harward, Docu Prep’s director of sales and business development. “This way they can see the look and feel of documents as well as system performance.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Park Street - Jax Federal Credit Union - Jacksonville, FL
- Branch Manager/Houston, TX - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Retail Mortgage Loan Originator - Plano - BOK Financial Corporation - Plano, TX
- Retail Loan Originator - EverBank - Islandia, NY
- Retail Direct Loan Officer Sr - EverBank - Chesterfield, MO
- Full Time Floating Customer Service Representative - Fulton Financial Corporation - Ellicott City, MD