MGIC’s MI Now Available Through Mortgage Cadence's LOS
October 11, 2017
Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation (MGIC) has made its mortgage insurance available through Mortgage Cadence's Enterprise Lending Center loan origination system (LOS). The Enterprise Lending Center facilitates lending in all forward and reverse mortgage channels and across all mortgage products, including home equity.
"We are pleased to provide our clients with mortgage insurance through MGIC by integration with our Enterprise Lending Center," said Paul Wetzel, Mortgage Cadence's Executive Vice President of Product Management. "With this integration, our customers will benefit from easier access to MGIC's product offering."
Through the MISMO-based integration, customers of Mortgage Cadence's Enterprise Lending Center Version 9.0 or later can now request rate quotes for MGIC insurance, submit delegated orders and receive status updates on their MGIC order—all without leaving the Enterprise Lending Center platform. Non-delegated mortgage insurance is also available. This automation of data exchange with MGIC reduces the time and increases the accuracy of the loan origination process.
"We're excited to expand our partnership with a technology leader like Mortgage Cadence," said Margaret Crowley, Vice President of Marketing and Customer Experience at MGIC. "Our integration demonstrates our continued dedication to providing our mutual customers with a best-in-class loan origination experience."
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President - Underwriting - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Pewaukee, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Transcend Credit Union - Louisville, KY
- AVP, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Associate Producer - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY
- Director, Long Term Disability Claims - The Standard - White Plains, NY
- Relationship Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA