New CoreLogic Offering Seeks to Speed Up Appraisal Turn Times
October 18, 2017
CoreLogic has released Appraisal Xcelerator, a digital appraisal appointment scheduling solution that can be incorporated into the Collateral Management System (CMS) or leading appraisal management platforms.
Appraisal Xcelerator streamlines the scheduling process for appraisals by seamlessly connecting lenders, borrowers, appraisers and real estate agents. Using the Xcelerator application tool, the borrowers or property contact can see available appointment dates and times on their Apple and Android devices and computers, and can select their preferences for the appointments. Similarly, the specified appraiser can accept or modify appointments and communicate directly with the borrower or contact, via text, voice or e-mail. Once the appointment has been set up, the borrower receives a confirmation of the appointment, complete with information on the appraiser who will be doing the inspection. Lenders have complete transparency into the appraisal cycle through a live tracking Web site.
“Appraisal Xcelerator introduces the efficiencies of digital and mobile technology into appraisal scheduling: taking time and hassle out of the process,” said Devi Mateti, Executive of CoreLogic Valuation Technologies. “Shortening the scheduling interaction will reduce turn times, enhance the overall customer experience and bring the industry closer to digitizing the mortgage process.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of TFCU Holdings - El Paso Area Teachers Federal Credit Union (TFCU) - El Paso, TX
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Streetsboro, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II . Winter Park FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Winter Park, FL
- Personal Banker Associate II - Williamson Square (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN