Realtor.com Publishes First Book on Homebuying
May 3, 2019
Realtor.com has entered the book publishing world with the release of its first title, "The Essential First-Time Home Buyer's Book."
Authored by the company’s editorial team, the book is designed to cover a multitude of considerations facing newcomers to homeownership, ranging from saving for a down payment to understanding the vernacular of the housing industry. The book includes charts, checklists and quizzes that are designed to make the process user-friendly.
"Buying a home is not an impulse purchase, and in fact, is a life-changing decision," said Judy Dutton, an editor at Realtor.com editor. "In this book, we don't overwhelm readers with obscure terms or a slew of statistics. Instead, we offer actionable advice and realistic solutions that break down the complex process of first-time home buying to help the homebuyer feel confident, ask the right questions and ultimately choose the right home for them."
FMJ Job Listings
- Attorneys - SBA Office of Disaster Assistance (ODA) - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Specialists - U.S. Small Business Administration - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Assistants - U.S. Small Business Administration - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,