Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions Upgrades Correspondent Channel
May 13, 2019
Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions LLC has announced the enhancement of its correspondent lending channel.
According to the Atlanta-based company, Angel Oak Correspondent is launching a new Web site, AngelOakCorr.com, and the future expansion of the site will include a version of its proprietary QuickQuote engine specifically for correspondents, as well as a portal for marketing materials. The company has also named four new executives to run the correspondent channel: Andy Steben as senior vice president of correspondent lending, Dave Ryan as vice president of operations and credit for correspondent lending, Dan Bayer as vice president of correspondent sales and Bill Franks as director of training.
“Angel Oak continues to pave the way for non-QM lending,” said Tom Hutchens, executive vice president of production at Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions. “More national lenders are catching on to the non-QM trend we’ve seen all along. Our correspondent team brings a new level of expertise to keep us ahead of the competition.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Roswell, GA
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Downtown Chicago - Fifth Third Bank - NAPERVILLE, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Commerce Place - Fifth Third Bank - LA GRANGE PARK, IN
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Michigan City, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - CLEARWATER, FL