Mortgage Equity Partners Announces Two New Additions
June 24, 2019
Mortgage Equity Partners has announced the addition of industry veterans Regional Sales Manager, Southeast Michael Manieri and Vice President of Sales Jim Driscoll.
“Our focus is to continue to grow our company by maintaining our service level, building our outstanding product portfolio and keeping it local,” said Manieri, who has been in the mortgage industry since 2000 as an originator, sales leader and entrepreneur. “As we continue to grow, we continue to hire local people that can make decisions based on the needs of their customers.”
MEP partners with its customers to provide the best possible home financing experience through customer service, education and technology.
“We are rolling out some exciting new technology to keep our loan officers relevant and current with the most efficient practices,” said Driscoll. “We are making significant investments in infrastructure to give our loan officers the tools they need to best serve our customers.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,