The Basis Point's Julian Hebron To Appear On The Mortgage Leadership Outlook
On Wednesday, March 10, the Mortgage Leadership Outlook will feature Julian Hebron, founder of The Basis Point. Hebron will join series' host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional Magazine, as they explore how to leverage data to keep your borrowers informed, capital markets, what independent originators can learn from big brands, an economic outlook for 2021, opportunities for originators in 2021 and beyond and more.
Hebron is a former C-Suite marketing executive in the mortgage industry with a handful of years working as a top producing originator and branch manager while building The Basis Point, a blog; sales and marketing strategy consultancy for banks, lenders, and fintechs, and a "down to earth" financial media brand. He also served in executive sales and marketing roles with UBS, Wells Fargo, loanDepot, and LendUS/RPM Mortgage over the last 20 years.
Join in on the conversation with Hebron and Berman. Log on to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section. Hebron and Berman will answer questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, March 10.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL