Plaza Home Mortgage Donates Nearly $12K To Support Autism Awareness
June 24, 2020
Plaza Home Mortgage donated $11,955 to Red Autismo, a Los Cabos, Mexico-based non-profit organization that provides alternative treatment options to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and support for their families. The donation was based on a percentage of the total loan production of Plaza’s 2019 Select Circle members, the company’s highest-producing wholesale and correspondent account executives.
This year, the winners were planning to attend an awards trip in Cabo San Lucas. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the trip was canceled, but Plaza still wanted to give back to the community that would have hosted its event.
Red Autismo provides early intervention, physical and occupational therapy services to thousands of children and their families at their Therapy Center. The organization also offers sensory integration services, speech and communication therapy, cognitive and learning skills and workshops for parents and school counselors.
James Cutri, co-founder and vice-chairman of Plaza Home Mortgage, said, “This is the third year that Plaza has donated to Red Autismo. It’s an honor to continue to support this important organization and to give back to the Cabo San Lucas community,”
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation - , WI
- Sales Director - Aging Media Network - Remote, NA
- Sales & Service Rep - Jeffersontown - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Underwriter III - Remote/WFH - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Originator - Reliant Credit Union - Sodus, NY
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - State Department Federal Credit Union - Washington, DC Metro Area, VA